First of all, the purpose of this website is to provide information about Tabique Engenharia, Lda. about our services and activities. This site is, therefore, the property of Tabique Engenharia, Lda., located at Rua Domingos José Araújo, Nº 15, Nogueiró 4715-316 Braga.
The website www.tabique.pt uses Google Analytics, a website analysis tool developed by Google, Inc. (Google). Indeed, the data collected by the cookies regarding the use of the website (traffic data, including the IP address) are only used for statistical purposes and globally.
Namely, cookies are small data files that are transferred from www.tabique.pt to your computer’s disk. It should be noted that when downloading cookies we are safe, as they do not contain computer viruses and cannot be used to transmit or store personal information. Indeed, cookies are classified as “session” or “permanent”. Let’s look at some differences, for example:
- Session cookies do not remain on the computer when leaving the website or closing the browser. Therefore, the information collected allows Tabique Engenharia, Lda to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In this sense, and over time, we can offer users a better experience on the site. It will allow us to continuously improve the content, make adjustments and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies remain on your computer when you leave the www.tabique.pt website. Tabique Engenharia, Lda uses this type of cookies to analyze whether users return to the site. In this way we can know if the site is useful, interesting and valuable for the user.
However, it is possible not to accept cookies on your computer by selecting the corresponding setting in your browser.
See how you can do it in the three most used browsers:
We should add that, if you do not accept cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to use all the functionalities of the website www.tabique.pt.
Firstly, at Tabique Engenharia, Lda. We are aware that the use of your personal data requires that it be carried out consciously and based on a relationship of trust.
Therefore, we respect your privacy and process your data in strict compliance with current legislation.
Therefore, this page provides you with information about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
The General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, considers that personal data is “information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person («data subject”). identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more elements specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social status of that natural person”.
Origin and type of personal data collected
Personal Data means all information that can identify you as a natural person, such as name, address, e-mail, telephone contact or tax number.
In other words, this information may be collected through:
- Usage, views and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our website or open emails we send;
- Surveys carried out on our website;
- Completion of existing forms on our website;
- Newsletter subscription.
Purpose of personal data
The data collected on our website is intended to:
- Processing of requests for information by Customers;
- Market studies, profile assessment and consumer preferences, with the purpose of:
- Detect possible market trends;
- Creation of personal suggestions;
- Analysis of user behavior in order to improve the experience on the website;
- Sending invitations to initiatives developed by Tabique Engenharia, Lda.;
- Campaigns and events related to the company, its associates or partners;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may be illegal or violate our policies.
How do we keep your personal data safe?
To this end, we are committed to ensuring the protection of the security of the personal data made available to us, as we approve and implement strict technical and organizational measures in this matter. Compliance with these rules is an obligation for all those who access them, as follows:
- Restricted access to your personal data;
- Data transfer in encrypted form;
- Storage of personal data in encrypted form;
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls;
- Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems, preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
When there is no legal obligation to conserve personal data, personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. Therefore, after which they will be anonymized or destroyed.
Thus, your data will not be used for purposes other than those for which you have given us your consent.
Under what circumstances is data communicated to other entities (third parties and subcontractors)?
Within the scope of its activity, Tabique Engenharia, Lda. may use third parties to provide certain services.
Sometimes, the provision of these services implies access, by these entities, to the personal data of our Customers, keeping Tabique Engenharia, Lda. responsible for the personal data you provide. When this happens, appropriate measures are taken to ensure that the entities that have access to the data are reputable and offer the highest guarantees at this level. It will certainly be duly enshrined and safeguarded in a contract to be signed between the parties.
Thus, any subcontracting entity will have the obligation to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access and against any other illicit form of treatment.
How can you access, change, rectify your personal data or withdraw your consent?
At Tabique Engenharia, Lda we guarantee the means that allow your access, as Data Subject, to your personal data. Therefore, if you wish to access your Personal Data, you may contact email@example.com
Thus, the Data Subject has the right to request, at any time, the rectification of his Personal Data, with the data protection officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, the Data Subject has the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given or to request the deletion of their Personal Data, through a request to the data protection officer – email@example.com
Telephone: (+351) 253 220 573
Address: Rua Domingos José Araújo, Nº 15, Nogueiró 4715-316 Braga